Summer Running Camp is ON for tomorrow, Wednesday, July 15th! Please be sure to bring a water bottle and a mask, as well filling out the daily health questionnaire. See you on the track!
Summer Running meets Mondays-Thursdays at 6:30am at the Concessions Stand in the John Davis Titan Stadium.
New Safety Protocols:
- All Participants must fill out the "Daily Health Questionare" each day before arriving at camp. Coaches will confirm this submission upon arrival and if it is not complete, the student will complete the questionnaire on-site prior to the start of camp.
Additional Safety Protocols:
- A parent/guardian for each student will complete the Informed Consent and Waiver for Participation form prior to participating in camp (attached);
- Students may not enter the facilities prior to their scheduled start time and must exit the facility at their scheduled end time;
- Upon entry into the building or area, students and staff will complete a health questionnaire and temperature check;
- Face coverings are worn by students at all times when inside the school building, even during physical activity, except when swimming;
- Face coverings are worn by coaches at all times when inside and outside the school building;
- Social distancing whenever possible;
- Locker rooms will not be available. Students will have an individual space to keep their personal items. Food and drinks (other than water) will not be allowed;
- Water fountains will not be made available and students should plan to bring a water bottle.
- Frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer will be encouraged; and
- All equipment and high touch surfaces will be disinfected at the end of every day by the custodial staff.
How should I train?
Visit our Workouts page to view our weekly workout schedule. For new runners, be sure to follow our "New Runners" training schedule. Our mission is to train for long-term success during the postseason in October. Join our Strava below to interact with teammates and participate in workouts. If you have any questions, email Coach Hasenstein.
Join our Strava
Stay in touch and log your milesJoin Strava